Download Firefox Browser Installer Have you ever wanted to install Firefox on your computer, but you wanted to also save some data? As Mozilla only offers the online installer for their browser, this might be a little difficult if you want to do it. But there is a way to download and install Firefox for later or for a different PC.
You will need to be connected to an internet connection to download the file, but as soon as you get it, you will be able to install the Firefox browser in offline mode.
Here is How to Get the Offline Setup File for Mozilla Firefox
On the official Mozilla homepage you will not be able to see an installer, but there is a different path from which you can get it.
- First open the Firefox official homepage – www.mozilla.org – and under the button for ‘Download Firefox’, you will see ‘Firefox for Other Systems & Languages’ – click on it.
- Go to ‘Available Languages’ and you will see more download links that come in different versions – each language is available on Windows 64-bit, Windows 32-bit, macOS, Linux 64-bit and Linux 32-bit.
- To get to your preferred language, scroll down the entire list.
- Click on the link for the preferred language and choose it according to what operating system you run on your machine. For example, if you have a Windows 64-bit version on your PC, then you must download that exact file.
- The file will be downloaded from Mozilla’s CDN. After you save the file, you can run it to begin the installation of Firefox on either a PC or a Mac.
You can store the installer file or save it on a flash drive and install it later, on different PCs/ Laptops, with no need for an internet connection.