FreeTel ICE 3 is but every other low-give up device from the japanese telephone maker. It functions a 4G LTE network, runs on Android 7.zero Nougat that’s powered through Spreadtrum SC9832C chipset.
Freetel ICE 3 including its other siblings Freetel Ice 2 and Freetel Ice 2 Plus are still under the low-end device category with almost the same specifications and features.
We have the full specifications as well as the price of Freetel Ice 3 below.
FREETEL ICE 3 SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICE
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 800 / 900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 19(800) / 20(800)
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM, Dual standby
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels (294 PPI), IPS TFT LCD
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: White. Black.
- Processor Type: 32-bit Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Spreadtrum SC9832C
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali 400
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: Dedicated Micro-SD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 8 megapixels, auto-focus, and LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30 fps
- Front-facing: 2 megapixels
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac , eaac , amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Lithium-Ion 2100 mAh
- Announcement: September 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Phone Price: NGN 28,500.