Steps to Open GT Bank Domiciliary Account in Nigeria| Guaranty Trust Bank Domiciliary Account
GT Bank Domiciliary Account just like other Commercial Banks Domiciliary Account is a platform designed to help its customers to easily carry out foreign currency transactions just from the comfort of anywhere be it your house, office, bedroom, farmland and so on.
The GT Bank Domiciliary Account is designed to perform all kinds of foreign transactions because it can be funded with any known currency in the world e.g. Dollar, Pound, Euro, Yen, Rand etc. through the use of cash inflows and deposits, traveler’s cheque and foreign currency cheque lodgments.
Ok, let me briefly tell you the requirements involved in order to set up your GT Bank domiciliary Account| Guaranty Trust Bank Domiciliary Account Set Up
GT Bank Domiciliary Bank Account Requirements| Guaranty Trust Bank Domiciliary Account Requirements
- Two (2) references from either current account holders operating an account with GT Bank or any other Commercial Bank
- A copy of any utility bill which was issued within the last three months e.g. NEPA Bill
- 1 Passport photograph
- A Valid ID card e.g. National Identification Card, Driver’s license or an international passport.
- For an individual domiciliary account, you will need a balance of $100.00
N/B: If you are already a GT Bank customer with a Savings account, and want to open this Dom. account, then you are required to provide two references before they can proceed to open your own domiciliary account.
How to Open GT Bank Domiciliary Account| Guaranty Trust Bank Domiciliary Account Opening
These are the 8 simple steps to open a GT Bank Domiciliary Account
- Go to any nearest Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
- Move straight to the customer service section, request that a GT Bank Domiciliary Account form should be given to you
- You Might get a reply like this “do you want to open a domiciliary account? Do you have an account with us? If you do, it will make the whole thing simpler and will save less time. If you don’t, then you have to open an account with GT Bank (Savings or current)
- You will then be given a foreign currency account opening form, specimen signature card, two reference forms for you and your referee to fill.
- Remember you must come along with your referee so that he/she can fill the referee form and you also fill all other requirements mentioned above. N/B: you have to get a referee that has an account with GT Bank to help make the whole process a lot easier, in case you didn’t come with your referee, do not worry just collect the form then go home and fill them correctly
- When you are done with filling the form, cross-check for errors if none go ahead and submit to that branch where you collected it. They will make corrections if need be
- Within 2 to 3days you will receive an SMS text from GT Bank informing you that your Domiciliary account has been set up with your account number
- Then Go back to the bank and activate it by depositing the sum of $100 into it.
You can visit HERE for more information
Incoming Search Queries
- GT Bank Domiciliary Account
- GT Bank Domiciliary Account charges
- GT Bank Domiciliary Account requirements
- GT Bank Domiciliary Account form
- GT Bank Domiciliary Account Opening
- Guaranty Trust Bank Domiciliary account transfer
- GTB Nigeria domiciliary account