Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) has been officially launched in Europe. The device shared almost the same specs with the last year’s version Huawei Y6 Pro.
The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset which runs on Android 7 Nougat.
Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) spots a 5-inches screen display, built in full Metal body, 2GB of RAM plus 16GB internal memory. There’s also a 3020 mAh battery capacity to keep the light on.
Here’s the full specifications and price of Huawei Y6 Pro (2017).
Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) Specifications and Price
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 /1900/ 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800)
- SIM Type: Hybrid Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat EMUI 5
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71 x 8.05 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Display: 5.0-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels ( PPI), IPS LCD, 2.5D curved Glass
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Build: Metal
- Colors: Black. Gold. Silver.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Snapdragon 425 MSM8917
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 308
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Rear: 13 megapixels, autofocus, PDAF, LED flash
- Video recording: 720p@30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC /eAAC ,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MPEG4, H.265(HEVC), H.264(AVC), H.263, VC-1, MP43, WMV7
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 3020 mAh
- Launch Date: October 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Smartphone Price: €179 / $210 USD / N75,000.