MediaTek has yet announced a new chipset MT6739 with cool features. This new chipset was made official in the company’s native country and India Mobile Congress 2017 was the host of the event.
The new MT6739 chipset has a SoC quad-core CPU that supports two main cameras, 18:9 ratio screens and dual VoLTE. Other features are made available below. Kindly read on.
The processor of the MediaTek MT6739 chipset has four Cortex-A53 cores and its speed clocked at up to 1.5 GHz. Its screen resolution support is limited to to 1440×720 pixels – 720p in 18:9 ratio. The modem is LTE Cat.4, and dual SIMS are supported too with Dual VoLTE support.
Read Also: Freetel ICE 2 Plus Specifications and Price
Have a look at the full specifications of MediaTek MT6739 chipset below.
MediaTek MT6739 Full Specifications
- CPU: 4x ARM Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz
- Memory: LPDDR3 (Up to 3GB, 667MHz)
- Storage: eMMC 5.1
- Camera: 8M 0.3M (VGA) dual camera
- Video Decoding: 1080p @ 30FPS, H.264/HEVC
- Video Encoding: 1080p @ 30FPS, H.264
- Graphics: IMG PowerVR GE8100 up to 570MHz
- Display: 1440 x 720
- Modem: 4G LTE Cat. 4 DL / Cat. 5 UL (FDD/TDD), C2K SRLTE, L G, L W/L L DSDS, eMBMS, HPUE, 600MHz band supported
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, FM, GPS Glonass / GPS Beidou.
MediaTek launched the MT6739 chipset likely as an update to the previous MT6735 chipset. Hopefully, new smartphones will come powered by the new chipset before the end of 2017.