Unlock Huawei E303 for Free with Huawei Code Calculator Unlocking your Modem/Router is more of a transformation process. You are taking your modem or router which was in chains and setting free to roam any and all SIMs without any restrictions. Don’t just keep your modem in bondage when there are various methods available for you to turn it into a universal modem.
Huawei E303 is a well known and widely used mobile broadband device (USB Modem / Data card), it’s available in two types Hi-link and Normal. Most of the Huawei E303 modems are locked to one network and they are very stubborn to unlock. Today, we will be solving the problem of unlocking Huawei E303 Modem to accept all networks and SIM cards.
There are two main methods to unlock Huawei E303 Modem, one is free and the other one is paid method. Since most of us like free things, this article will focus on free method. The paid method uses the DC-UNLOCKER, which is already posted here while the free method uses Huawei Code Calculator.
Unlock Huawei E303 Modem Using the Huawei Code Calculator
You will be needed Huawei code this time around. For this method, they can be generated either online, offline or free ones can be found online. Calculating the codes will rely on the Huawei Code Calculator. Here we go!
- First of all, find the IMEI number of your modem by checking on the body of the modem. If you don’t find it here, insert your modem into a computer’s USB port and wait for it to launch the interface. Click on the Tools section, then run the Diagnostics. Under the diagnostics check under the Device section for the IMEI number.
- Huawei Technologies provides you with two different types of Algorithms namely the “Old Algorithm” and the “New Algorithm.” Both have a different logical sequence and you should know that it is necessary to determine which algorithm will be supported by your modem.
- The next step is to determine the type of unlock code for your specific type of modem. To do that, you will need to go to the Huawei Algo Check website, then insert your IMEI number in the dialog box. Hit on Submit IMEI. You will be shown whether your modem uses the old or new algo calculator.
- When the result comes up, you will have a link to go to the algo calculator you want. However, if you cannot access the calculator from that panel, here is how to do it.
Unlock Huawei E303 for Free with Huawei Code Calculator
The Old Algorithm
This is an online tool specially designed which directly provides you the necessary code for unlocking your Huawei E303 Modem for free. You need to access the site: http://www.modemunlock.com/huawei.php
Once you visit the link, you will be presented with a little dialog box to enter your IMEI number.
After that, hit on the Calculate button. You will then be presented with an unlock code and a flash code as well. That simply, you have the unlock code for your modem.
The New Algorithm
The new Algorithm method is also free, but quite complex to follow. You can do it after you have accessed a link and follow the necessary instructions. It uses the Google Plus platform to give you the code you need.
- Go to this link, where you will find a dialog box requiring your Google Plus email and password. Don’t worry as they won’t store your details.
- Enter the email and password and click on the Sign In dialog box.
- In the next stage, enter the IMEI number and the model of the model (E303) and hit the Calculate button.
- The result will be presented as a 1 button where you will get both the old and new algo codes with the flash code.
Now The Next Steps To Take!
- After getting the codes, you simply insert an unaccepted SIM card into the Modem and Plug it to your PC.
- Just wait, A Pop Up will come up requesting for your Unlock Code and if not, go to Advanced settings – Sim settings – Unlock Device
- Just Enter the Unlock Code you Generated from the Website e.g 47600557 and click on OK or APPLY.
Congratulation, Your Huawei E303 Modem has been Unlocked permanently and you can now Use it with any Network for Browsing!