Recently Apple released a public iOS 11 Beta update for all iPhone and iPad users, and now, Apple has officially rolled out the stable iOS 11 update for all to update.
If you use either iPhone or iPad device, then you should update your device to the latest operating system and enjoy more features on your device. Features like editing Live Photos, customizing the new Control Center, Emergency Mode, the hard G GIF — Do not disturb while driving and lot more.
Meanwhile, iOS 11 will supercharge the iPad with a new Dock, an honest-to-goodness file-management system and drag-and-drop multitasking.
There are more other features i can’t say until you update your iOS device and check for yourself. I’m sure you’ll love the new look and features of iOS 11.
Here in this post, i will guide you on how to update your iOS device to the latest iOS 11 version. Kindly follow me along
How to Update your iOS Device to iOS 11
Before we proceed, you need to backup your iOS device and prepare it for iOS 11. You need over 2GB of space. And also, there are two ways to update your iOS device. Kindly read on.
- OTA Update: If you are on a Wi-Fi network, you can upgrade to iOS 11 right from your device — You don’t need to connect to any computer or iTunes. Just make sure you have about 80% of battery or connect to a source and go to Settings > General > Software Update. iOS will automatically check for an update, then prompt you to download and install iOS 11. If you are using a mobile network, make sure you have data that is enough for the update size.
iTunes: Note: If your iTunes is not updated , kindly update to v12.7
- Connect your iOS device to your system. Itunes should automatically pop up.
- Click the iPhone or iPad icon in the top-left corner of iTunes, next to the drop-down menu for the various sections of your iTunes library.
- Click on Check for Update > Download and Update.
- Follow the prompts, accept the terms, and let iTunes complete the process.
That\’s all friends. Kindly share this post with your friends and drop your comment below..